To prevent interruptions in communication with other members, all subscriptions automatically renew unless they are cancelled before their renewal date. This also protects you from rate increases and service fees on new purchases.
When you turn off automatic renewal and cancel your account, your membership will remain active with full access through your expiration date. Once your paid subscription expires, your account will revert to a free account.
You can manage your iTunes subscriptions with the following link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Follow these steps to turn off your auto renewal on your iPhone:
1. Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone
2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen
3. Tap Subscriptions
4. Tap the name of the subscription that you want to modify
5. Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap Confirm to save your changes
You can also do it directly from your app:
1. Log into your account, tap on the Profile icon
2. Tap the gear icon
3. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscription
4. Tap the Chispa app and follow the steps on your screen to cancel the auto-renewal
If you’re certain you cancelled already and would like further information or assistance, please contact Apple directly at: https://support.apple.com/contact